News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Poll
Question: WONDERING WHEN MONOWALL WILL HAVE SUPPORT FEATURES FOR NAT-T
VERY IMPORTANT - 3 (75%)
IMPORTANT - 0 (0%)
NETURAL - 0 (0%)
NOT IMPORTANT - 0 (0%)
NOT AT ALL IMPORTANT - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
Topic: NAT-T SUPPORT  (Read 3243 times)
« on: April 10, 2007, 02:09:18 »
darklogic *

JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE NAT-T SUPPORT IN MONOWALL
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 04:54:04 »
cmb *****

It's already in 1.3b2.
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 04:12:45 »
darklogic *

I was aware of it being in 1.3b2, but there were issues. I tried setting this version up and keep getting watchdog errors on bootup. Once I had got past this issue, it seemed to not pass esp that well through a front firewall. Not really sure why. I've setup NAT-T using numerous PIX's. Kind of scratching my head on this one. But yeah I was aware of the beta version, and was just having a lot of issues with it. I should of been more specific on my post and I am sorry for that. If any of this is sounding in accruate please let me know.
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 07:30:59 »
cmb *****

I know of a couple people that are actively using NAT-T in 1.3 and don't have any issues with it. Sounds like you have other issues related to FreeBSD 6.x (watchdog timeouts), and hard to say what else, though everything else may be related to the watchdog timeouts which will usually cause the box to drop off the network momentarily which can cause all sorts of havoc.

If you want to revisit the issues you were having, open up a new thread on one of the other boards and I'll take a look.

Pages: [1]