News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: Can anyone please post a basic config that works?  (Read 4508 times)
« on: April 16, 2007, 17:32:25 »
ineloquucius *

I'd really like to get CP working.  I still get sent right back to the authentication page, even when the authentication succeeds.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 19:18:52 »
ddomains *

Are you using a radius server or local users or no user at all?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 07:38:57 »
XIII *

How about local?

Thanks
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 17:08:25 »
pcarsrule *

Did anyone ever respond to you on this?  I have be frustrated by this CP config issue as well.  Local or Radius
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 18:08:52 »
mwiget *

are you using Explorer 7 by chance? I've traced similar issues down to Explorer 7 not sending out new web requests after authentication but returning the cached authentication page. Works fine with IE6 and below an firefox. Haven't found a way to change m0n0 CP to make it 100% working with IE7. Maybe its just a IE7 bug.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 19:56:34 »
pcarsrule *

Good call on the IE 7 bug.  I would think that's a huge % of the user base by now.
Anyway, I used firefox 2.0.0.6 and received the following error when attempting to CP authenticate: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: radius_auth_open() in /etc/inc/radius.inc on line 684".

Any ideas?
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 19:44:16 »
idrifter *

One thing that confused me at first was that I was trying to login with an account I created under the general "User Manager."  After a bit of frustration I realized that there is a separate section for local captive portal users.

I'm having the same IE7 problems as others.  Usually when I attempt to login with IE7 it will redirect me to the correct external website but when I look at the "Captive Portal Status" site there is no entry for my login.  When I try to navigate to another site it will kick me back to the login page.

I did at one point successfully login (and it created the entry under the status page) but there did not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why that particular try worked.  Anyone figure out anything new on this IE7 issue?  Any workarounds?

Pages: [1]