News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: 1.3 - arrived with : 2 link states coalesced  (Read 2490 times)
« on: December 01, 2009, 13:04:44 »
KlausAlter *

Just upgraded the latest 1.3 and once reboot was done, my m0n0 saluted me with :
Enter a number: dc1: 2 link states coalesced

I’ve searched your database but no reference would grant me revelation further. I assume this be hardware related or allusion to NICs?  I mention this because previously I would have occasion of :
Session in wrong state.

I never had any problems, nor do I have any issues at this moment with latest update. Well, at least not after first  24 hours. This is in no way problem, simply would like to hear if someone has something more concrete to share about the nature of : 2 link states coalesced

kind regards
Klaus
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 20:11:10 »
f41thr *

Hi Klaus,

would be great if you can just explain your current hardware. Dou you run on either a WRAP or Alix any Wireless Card installed.

THX

F41THR
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 20:43:11 »
KlausAlter *

Inded, right you are F41THR,

This particular machine in question is :

IBM PII (256Mb)  - 2x DEC DE500 and running 32mb CF.
Generic PC and no wireless allowed in my vicinity  Wink

I believe this is DEC related due to peculiarity of these cards. But to my benefit, nothing but praise I sing for them. Again let me remind you that I have no issues with stability or any obstacle. Just curios. Tried many reboots and console remains clean without : "session in wrong state" or "2 link states coalesced" which only showed after first upgrade to the latest state version.

Not bad at all, makes me blush to even raise this topic. But for benefit or clarification, and perhaps
hint to somebody else, since I don’t see any reference about  "2 link states coalesced" found on this forum.

Klaus

Pages: [1]