News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: SSH Server for m0n0wall  (Read 3486 times)
« on: March 04, 2010, 09:11:57 »
phillip1983 **

Please can i request SSH Server installed in m0n0wall for remotely administering the console menu etc, as its a pain to have to connect to it via serial.... this would help me and others ..... thanks
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 09:50:32 »
knightmb ****

Please can i request SSH Server installed in m0n0wall for remotely administering the console menu etc, as its a pain to have to connect to it via serial.... this would help me and others ..... thanks
What about that fancy web GUI? I shutter to think of doing massive task in the console manually.  Tongue

Radius Service for m0n0wall Captive Portal - http://amaranthinetech.com
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:52:37 »
phillip1983 **

What about that fancy web GUI? I shutter to think of doing massive task in the console manually.  Tongue

this is more of a convineance etc... so that i dont have to hook up a serial cable etc to console.... and means that if im at home or work i can access both home and works m0n0wall console etc... thats all... i love the gui and do everything in there,,, but would be nice to have the ability to have access to console very Putty and SSH....

Pages: [1]