News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: NOKIA VPN 210  (Read 2977 times)
« on: February 04, 2011, 21:58:06 »
Scolaratari *

Hi All

First i just wanted to say that i am a solid fan of m0n0wall! i installed it once on a small old desktop for one of the small businesses i administer and i had only done the setup once and it has been running solid for almost 5 months now, i haven't even touched it since!

I would also like to mention that i am new to this forum and would really like some help:

I found an old school Nokia VPN 210 (IP300?) device and i opened it up and its basically a proper pc inside, it also has three NIC's in the front; i was just wondering if any ones has installed M0n0wall on a similar device? i would like some advice on how i can go about doing this, it has no display port (obviously) and i was thinking of taking out the HDD and setting M0n0 up with my test bed and putting the drive back and hoping to access it via IP?

What would be the first logical step?

Thanks in advance!! Wink
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 00:44:42 »
Fred Grayson *****

Have you read the section in the Handbook about this?

http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook-single/#id11570294

--
Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 21:22:52 »
Scolaratari *

Hey thanks for the speedy reply, i just got it working about an hour ago, and i am testing it first (its very old) before i use it for my client's site, its amazing how far one can get if you read the manual Cheesy

So far so good

Thanks again

I probably should have closed this earlier, my apologies.

Pages: [1]