News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: Captiveportal with no authentication - Giving access to locally hosted website  (Read 1861 times)
« on: October 09, 2011, 15:34:45 »
websterp *

For a real estate application I need mobile wireless clients to browse to a website stored locally.
No authentication is necessary. For any URL the client tries to access using the mobile browser they should be presented with the local website. After hitting the index.html or index.php they should be able to click on links and browse through to other web pages as well (which are also hosted locally on the same folder)

The questions I'm having are;
1. Could this be implemented with monowall?
2. Can I store the local website (html, php, images and videos) on the same server running monowall (I'm using Alix 2d2 board with 4GB CF card)  and if I could in which folder?
3. There are few external links on the local website. Can I restrict clients browsing only to these and not other URLs?
4. If monowall is not suited for this is there any other captiveportal/walled garden that someone can recommend?

I've been doing a fair bit of research but still couldn't find a workable solution and to make things worse I'm being hit with a deadline next week to have this implemented.
Any assistance or suggestion that would point me to the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 15:46:31 by websterp »

Pages: [1]