News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: IPCam page not login after Inbound NAT  (Read 2506 times)
« on: April 06, 2013, 14:56:12 »
Mystirious *

I have created an inbound NAT for accessing IP camera from real ip but when am trying from outside the login page of ip camera is showing but not loging when am clicking on submit button after entering id and pwd nothing happens please advise.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 14:50:33 »
Mystirious *

amazingly I had an old version of m0n0wall 1.22 so I put that machine and uploaded the same configuration file , and then I put login information on IP camera login page and it worked.

but then another issue came the PPTP vpn which I made and through that VPN I was accessing my visual basic program from remotely but now its taking too much delay after login in my visual basic program.

I want to know what thing am missing as my main priority is to access software remotely by PPTP VPN and its taking too much time now.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:12:53 »
Mystirious *

after spending hours on research nothing happened and no one replied here so suddenly today I tried to check it on another web browser previously I was checking it on firefox it was not opening my ip cam page but on internet explorer its working.

I do not get the point why with the same configuration file of m0n0wall when I load it into version 1.22 the same ip camera page working but when I load the same configuration file on version 1.34 its only working in internet explorer and not in firefox.

My issue is resolved but just one question left in mind that whats the issue or difference of both version of m0n0wall.

Pages: [1]