News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: Quick show of hands... Who is still actively developing right now?  (Read 5320 times)
« on: April 24, 2014, 23:48:35 »
Lee Sharp *****

I have some itches I need to scratch, so I am getting back into development as time will allow.  Just wondering who is still active, and who is doing what...  I do not want to duplicate efforts here...  Also posting to the mailing list.
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 14:36:47 »
Lennart Grahl ***

I'm still open for improvement suggestions for the scheduler. Apart from that, I'm working on a rewrite of m0n0wall in Python that is in a very, very, very early state.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 21:54:34 »
Lee Sharp *****

I think you and Vasiq Mz need to talk.  On the mailing list he stated he is "redesigning the UI of m0n0wall. It's part of my project. I'll need help as well."

Could offer some assistance...
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 14:48:40 »
Lennart Grahl ***

Sure, I'm willing to help.

But to clarify a few things: I'm not redesigning the UI at the moment and I'm not planning to do it any time soon.
In my current plan the UI will be the very last milestone of pym0n0 due to the fact that it will be uncoupled with the core functionality. (And thanks to the Bologna reforms, it will take a long time to get there, if ever.)

How that could work has been prototyped in 2012. So, this prototype might be useful to Vasiq Mz.

Pages: [1]