News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: possible error in 2makebinaries.sh (version 8 and 10)  (Read 896 times)
« on: December 26, 2014, 05:19:47 »
utefan001 *

I could be wrong, but it seems like the "tree" directory is never created in the 2makebinaries.sh script.  The tmp/ports/work directory is created, but the tmp/ports/tree dir never is. 

# set working directory etc for ports compilation
   rm -Rf $MW_BUILDPATH/tmp/ports/work
   mkdir -p $MW_BUILDPATH/tmp/ports/work
   export WRKDIRPREFIX=$MW_BUILDPATH/tmp/ports/work
        export PORTSDIR=$MW_BUILDPATH/tmp/ports/tree

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, here you see the "net" directory is referenced, but it also is never created
######## FreeBSD ports ########
# ISC dhcp-server
        cd $PORTSDIR/net/isc-dhcp41-server   #<------------this line-------------
        cp $MW_BUILDPATH/freebsd8/build/patches/packages/isc-dhcpd/patch-server.db.c files/
        make
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to create these directories, but now the script now fails with a new error  "no target to make" and I don't know why.

Bryan

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 04:54:06 »
azdps **

I just tested the build8 tree and had no problems with the 2makebinaries.sh script. I have not tested the build10 tree at all. Are you using Freebsd 8.4 when you try to build the 8 tree?

are you using the go.sh script?

After checking out the m0n0wall build8 tree you should end up with a freebsd8 folder in your / directory.

freebsd8

After executing the go.sh script you should end up with a m0n0wall folder in your /usr directory.

Is this how it's setup for you?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:12:16 by azdps »

Pages: [1]