News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: webGUI not accessible  (Read 2062 times)
« on: April 11, 2007, 16:44:54 »
brownhousellc *

Hello everyone.  I am a new m0n0wall user.

Last night I configured my WRAP and everything is working great.  However, I can no longer access the webGUI.  This started happening after I changed the setting from HTTP to HTTPS, saved, and rebooted.  I am putting the S on the end of the URL.

I can still connect to the unit wirelessly, it gives me an IP address, and I can ping all 3 of the interfaces.  I only had 3 rules setup.  One rule for each interface that allowed all traffic. Any, Any, Any.

I can also plug the ethernet port into a switch, plug my laptop into the switch, set my laptop to a static IP and can ping all 3 of my interfaces.  The WRAP appears to be working without a hitch other than I cannot access the webGUI.

I have tried IE and Firefox.  When I put HTTPS with the ip address, it tries really hard, then eventually times out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Jason
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 18:51:47 »
brownhousellc *

I connected with a null modem cable and did a factory reset.  I can access the webGUI again.  Then I went and turned HTTPS back on without changing any of the other factory settings and I once again cannot access the unit.

Any suggestions?

Jason

Pages: [1]