News: This forum is now permanently frozen.
Pages: [1]
Topic: Limited Traffic out  (Read 1266 times)
« on: March 21, 2011, 15:12:01 »
rocketdog *

Hello!

My m0n0wall has worked like a charm for years now, but all sudden I happend to stumble on a very strange problem.
The traffic out to single targets seems to be limited, though I have never used the traffic shaper.
The maximum upload to one target goes to 250kb/s and that's max. It can upload at this speed to more than 1 target at the time though.

I have tried to reinstall, switch place of ethernet-cards etc., but without progress.

Anyone familiar with this situation?

/RD
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 15:39:41 »
iridris ***

If it is something that just started happening with no changes to your own infrastructure, you may want to check with your ISP as they may have made some changes to your connection (such as throttling each connection to a max speed).
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 15:43:24 »
rocketdog *

If it is something that just started happening with no changes to your own infrastructure, you may want to check with your ISP as they may have made some changes to your connection (such as throttling each connection to a max speed).

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I tried this wihtout using the firewall, and then it is back to normal upload speed. So the problem is somewhere around my FW.
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 17:17:58 »
iridris ***

If you're sure it's the m0n0wall, try resetting to factory defaults (backup your config first) and recreate your settings one step at a time until the problem is replicated.  That should tell you if the problem lies with your configuration.

Pages: [1]